Quick Updates!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

First days + Agra trip

So I'm finally here. Its the second day already...I can't believe.

We are in Agra right now... I arrived in Delhi around 11:30 pm... and we left for Agra around 3:30 am. We will be in Agra for today and tomorrow and then return to Delhi. Everything here has been behath acha :)

There is/was a problem with one of the members of this church committing suicide yesterday but there hasn't been any major problems directly attached to that. Also yesterday as we were returning from Agra we were stopped by the police two times. Thankfully there was not much problem.

So there are definetly a lot of forces working against us so please remember to keep us in your prayers

I will update in more detail once I have access to a regular screen and a fullsized keyboard... unlike this iPhone that I'm on

God bless you :)

Ps: I'll add pictures when I get back to Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment