Quick Updates!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pictures from Kerala

I apologize for not having proper pictures in yesterday's post. So to show that I am sorry, I have uploaded a nice collection of photos starting from when we left Delhi and continuing all the way up till yesterday.

The last few days we've really been "sight-seeing." Near where I am now there happen to be a lot of "mountainous" locations. Don't be deceived into thinking its like Mt. Everest or anything over here, but these high locations give a great view of the area.

They also have a dam and some reservoir areas where we also took some pictures.

I'm on a dial-up connection. Its a blessing and a handicap at the same time: handicap because its so slow but blessing because at least I have some connection to the world! So things move very slowly for me and I'm going to use that excuse to not put up each picture individually here. Instead I'll put the link to the album and you can view it at your leisure. =)

I even added captions to all the pictures... so check them out!

First Round of Kerala Pictures



Or if that doesn't work: Photo Album

Okay, Good night!!


If you have a thought or comment, I invite you to leave a comment on the site so other readers can also see it.

If you haven't already, you can also choose to receive my updates via email, or RSS feed. Both those options are available on the left side.

God Bless You!





No comments:

Post a Comment